Home

About us

The history of Åsgård Mariefred begins with a wooden house from 1681. The editor K. Hilding Källén bought the property in 1937 and used the house both as a boarding house and as a guest house and sanatorium. A new main building with additional wings was built in 1964 for the sale of the property.

About us